1JanuarySoufflé Yarn Cable
Ring in the new year with a timeless cable knit. The wavy rope patterns date back to the jumpers Irish women made with love for their seafaring husbands. Updating traditional knit patterns, this jumper uses rich green yarn as soft as a soufflé.
Of all the natural fabrics, lambswool’s cosy warmth makes it the perfect fit for a cold winter day. This crewneck, a hit with kids and adults alike, gets cosier with every wear. Thanks to a roomy neckline, it fits great over shirts and turtlenecks.
Squirrels adorn this brilliant pink jumper like something from a fairytale. The knee-length box pleat skirt, which almost looks like a pair of culottes, pairs with a spring-like pink Oxford shirt.
- Jacquard Crew Neck Jumper 499.00 kr
- Oxford Shirt 499.00 kr
- Cotton Midi Skirt 599.00 kr
- HEATTECH Anti-Odour Socks 99.00 kr
- JW ANDERSON Tote Bag (launches early November) 499.00 kr
This Milano knit jumper uses a blend of cotton, rayon and recycled polyester for a perfect fit. You can wear it like a sweatshirt or freshen it up with a pair of trousers and sneakers. The machine-washable fabric holds its shape and keeps care simple.
- Washable Milano Ribbed Crew Neck Jumper
- Uniqlo U Wide Fit Parachute Cargo Trousers 499.00 kr
5MayExtra Fine Merino
Merino wool is beloved as a versatile option no matter the season. This autumn, UNIQLO offers the trademark rib knit in a polo cardigan. The gentle sheen of these bright red and camel jumpers gives this duo a touch of elegance. The relaxed fit follows the lines of the body.
Spend your time at home relaxing in a breezy dolman sleeve bolero top. The unbothersome “soufflé” yarn is soft against the skin. Thanks to the advanced 3D knit technology, this jumper fits like it was made for you. Since there aren’t any seams, it adapts to your shape.
7JulyExtra Fine Merino
Thin cardigans are a favourite of European summer styles. Superfine fibres measuring 19.5 microns, thinner than a human hair, give Merino wool superior colour and sheen. Tossed over a plain white T-shirt, this bright blue cardigan instantly creates a nonchalant Parisienne mood.
V Neck Vest
Try this loose-fitting V-neck in an all-brown summer outfit. This silky-smooth update to the lambswool jumper goes perfectly with a cool AIRism Cotton tee. Wide chinos and sandals dress it down, for a relaxed Boy Scout look complete with a neckerchief.
- Premium Lambswool V Neck Vest 499 kr
- Uniqlo U AIRism Cotton Oversized Crew Neck T-Shirt (launches early October) 249 kr
- Uniqlo U Wide Fit Chino Trousers 599 kr
- UNIQLO : C Cotton Silk Scarf (launches mid-September) 149.00 kr
V Neck Vest
This knit vest has a nostalgic feel, like something you might pull out of your grandmother’s closet. The eyelets of the pointelle knit are balanced off by warmer popcorn stitches. With an expressive vest like this, you’ll be ready for the knitting club.
- Pointelle Vest 499 kr
- Ines de la Fressange Cotton Twill Volume Sleeve Long Dress 749 kr
- HEATTECH Fleece Turtleneck Thermal Top 249 kr
- HEATTECH High Socks 99 kr
- UTme! Tote Bag
Cashmere is renowned for having the elegance of merino and the warmth of lambswool. This season’s turtlenecks, in classic ecru and a brand-new burgundy, make quite the pair. Cashmere has a special warmth, like an old friendship.
- 3D Knit Seamless 100% Cashmere Turtleneck Jumper 1299 kr
- Uniqlo U Denim Shirt Jacket (launches early October) 849 kr
- Uniqlo U Denim Straight Leg Trousers 599 kr
- UNIQLO : C Side Gore Short Boots (launches mid-September) 599 kr
Fluffy and warm, this lambswool jumper is the centerpiece to a navy-heavy French casual style. What really makes this waffle-like knit shine is the accent of the thin stripes. Don’t miss the side slits and the slightly longer back.
- Premium Lambswool Striped Jumper 499.00 kr
- Brushed Jersey Pleated Wide Leg Trousers 499.00 kr
- Comptoir des Cotonniers Double Face Wrap Coat (launches mid-October) 1499 kr
The holidays are time for interesting jumpers. As fun as ugly ones can be, sometimes a classic style wins the day. Consider blending tartan check with argyle, for a Scottish trad experiment. These outfits work because of how they play with patterns.