Collaboration with Marimekko, the Finnish design house renowned for its original bold prints and vibrant colors. Marimekko ? Art of printmaking since 1951.
- Marimekko is a Finnish design house celebrated for its original prints and colors since 1951. One of the first lifestyle brands in the world, Marimekko combines fashion, bags and accessories as well as home decor into an expression of joyful living.
- One of Marimekko's most famous designers, Maija Isola, known for designs such as Unikko, created the pattern "Lokki," which means "seagull."
- This distinctive large, wavy pattern can be styled on its own or matched with the Ultra Light Down Jacket of the same pattern.
- Padded scarf that is lightweight and warm.
- Designed to stay wrapped securely, even during movement.
- Due to the printing process, the patterns may have slight variations.