An airy kaftan dress in Marimekko colors and patterns.
- Collaboration with Marimekko, the Finnish design house renowned for its original bold prints and vibrant colors. Marimekko - Art of printmaking since 1951.
- Marimekko is a Finnish design house celebrated for its original prints and colors since 1951. One of the first lifestyle brands in the world, Marimekko combines fashion, bags and accessories as well as home decor into an expression of joyful living.
- This season's theme is Nordic Midsummer.
- Based on traditional floral prints.
- Made with cut and sewn fabric for a relaxed feel.
- Designed by Fujiwo Ishimoto, the Seven Flowers print was inspired by the Finnish tradition of sleeping with seven flowers under a pillow on the summer solstice in order to dream of one's future spouse.