WOMEN AIRism PRINTED LEGGINGS (MEGURU YAMAGUCHI)
Color: 09 BLACKPlease select a color first
Please select a size first
Materials & Care
- Smooth AIRism material with DRY and Cool Touch technology.
- UV Cut feature protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Excellent stretch provides a comfortable fit and allows easy movement.
- Belted waist shapes the midsection for a flattering fit.
- Seamless sides and hems for a comfortable feel and sleek lines.
- Energetic designs by NY-based artist Meguru Yamaguchi.
Born in Tokyo in 1984. Moved to the United States in 2007, and currently lives in Brooklyn. His brush strokes exist universally, traversing borders and eras. He uses this method in his creative work to sublimate the expressions of the times. His most well-known work is a piece called “OUT OF BOUNDS” that breaks out of the boundaries of the canvas, and exists solely as brush strokes. This is further deconstructed and rebuilt in his “SPLITTING HORIZON" series.
© Meguru Yamaguchi
- 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle