Chef Calli Marie Has An Easy, Four-Ingredient Cookie For You
Jul 10, 2018 LifeWear
Did we mention they're delicious, too?
Jacksonville, Florida-based chef Calli Marie is no stranger to a sweet treat — her cookbook, Calli Marie Bakes, is full of delicious desserts, and the decadent cake creations she bakes for weddings and occasions are totally museum-worthy. Still, Calli appreciates the simple and tried-and-true (hence why she loves her UNIQLO U tee and boyfriend jeans so much!).
These peanut butter cookies have only four (yes, really!) ingredients, and they're gluten-free, too, so they'e a cinch to prepare and suitable for anytime you or someone you love needs a little cookie pick-me-up. Read on for the recipe and for a look on how they come together
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Makes 6 cookies
198g | 1 cup granulated sugar
270g | 1 cup peanut butter
3g | ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and adjust oven rack to middle position.
2. Combine sugar, egg, and salt in medium mixing bowl with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add peanut butter and mix until just combined.
3. Scoop cookies into 2 ounce portions (yellow #20 scoop, ice cream scoop or ¼ cup) onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Press down slightly by hand to form ½ inch thick discs.
5. Bake immediately in oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until edges have browned slightly and begun to crack.
6. Allow cookies to cool completely on tray before moving.
Want more? Shop new arrivals for men and women!