HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THE APP?
You can download the UNIQLO app from the App Store for iOS and Android. The app supports iOS 9.0 or newer and Android 4.4 or higher. DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE.
HOW DO I LINK MY ACCOUNT?
To link your account, tap MY ACCOUNT > SETTINGS and sign in with your UNIQLO account. If you do not have one, you can register for one in the app.
DO I HAVE TO LINK MY ACCOUNT ON THE APP?
Yes! You can't receive special offers, e-receipts, and more without linking your account to the app. If you do not link your account, your e-commerce and app profiles will not be connected and you cannot view purchase history, get coupons, and more.
WHAT IS MY MEMBERSHIP ID BARCODE?
Your membership ID barcode shows your personal membership number. You can use this barcode in a UNIQLO store to track purchases, receive coupons, and more. Note: your membership barcode number and e-commerce account number may be different — don’t worry! You will still receive coupons, notifications, and more if your account is linked.
DO I HAVE TO ENABLE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR THE APP?
For the latest news, coupons, and more, you must enable push notifications on your phone.
HOW DO I USE COUPONS IN THE UNIQLO APP?
You can use coupons by redeeming them on the app or showing them to the cashier during checkout at a UNIQLO store. To use a coupon, you must connect the app with your UNIQLO.com account. If you do not have an account, you can register for one on the UNIQLO website.
Coupons are displayed on the coupon list screen in the app. To use in store, select the coupon that you would like to use and show it to the cashier during checkout at a UNIQLO store. You cannot reuse a coupon after it has been redeemed.
- The same coupon cannot be used both online and in store.
- Coupons cannot be transferred to a third party.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Coupons cannot be used on past purchases.
- You cannot use a coupon on a transaction in which the price of the transaction is less than the coupon amount.
- If the total sum of products is under the discount price of a coupon after you make a return, the coupon cost will be subtracted from your refund.
- Coupons cannot be reissued if accidentally used or expired.
- Please read all fine print on coupons before use, taking note of expiration dates.
- If a return is made for a transaction that used a coupon, the coupon will not be reissued.