Our striped boat neck T-shirt features a comfortable, relaxed fit.
- 100% cotton.
- Classic boat neck design.
- Nautical stripe pattern is easy to mix and match.
- Durable material.
- More relaxed silhouette.
- Designed to be worn alone or layered.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN STRIPED BOAT NECK LONG SLEEVED T-SHIRT
WOMEN STRIPED BOAT NECK LONG SLEEVED T-SHIRT is rated
Rated 4 out of
I like this and I bought it with a sale price. Very nice T-shirt
Date published: 2019-03-23
Rated 5 out of
very fresh look and feel
I have many of these from the past 2 years and this one I particularly like for its narrower 2 colour stripes which look more fresh than the wider stripes and 3 colour combination is easier to match with other pieces of clothing. Quality remains the same, I just want to point out that the cotton softens aften some time and doesn't really need ironing if washed, hung and folded properly; and is the kind of texture that is more comfortable in summer than in winter.
Only I would perhaps like a little wider shoulders. M would perhaps fit a little better in shoulders, but the rest would feel and look a little too big, so I always buy these in S.
Date published: 2019-03-14
Rated 5 out of
Love this T-shirt
It's loose fitting, as in the photograph, which is exactly what I wanted. I am a UK size 10/12 in a top by virtue of a narrow back and shoulders but I wear a 32E bra so quite chesty. The cut and the length make it hang nicely without it sticking off my bust and making me look pregnant! The fabric has a slight rough texture on the right side - the impact of the linen content - which made me wonder if it would crease badly, but it doesn't. I've just washed it and it only needed a light iron (although I did have it on the cotton/linen setting. However, you could probably forget the iron if time poor or going for a more casual look, especially if you don't - as I did - use the washing machine's top spin speed. Extremely comfortable to wear, please repeat in a larger colour range. (I may have missed out on the white as it's now showing as sold out in the medium.)
Date published: 2019-03-13