Leg-lengthening denim designed with extra stretch that's perfect for expectant moms.
- Made with ultra-stretch denim with high expansion and rebound rates for comfort that doesn't constrict.
- High-quality stretch yarns keep their shape and create a soft, comfortable feel to accommodate leg swell during pregnancy.
- Interior elastic stitched with thread that stretches.
- Updated for a new season with vintage-style washes.
- Our new pattern hides the midsection ribbing, in response to customer feedback.
[65Blue, 68Blue, 69Navy] Body: 87% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 4% Spandex/ Rib: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex [09Black] Body: 88% Cotton, 8% Polyester, 4% Spandex/ Rib: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
WOMEN MATERNITY ULTRA STRETCH JEANS is rated
Rated 2 out of
Like the quality of the demin, dislike the fit
I normally wear high end denim, but since I will only be wearing maternity clothes for a limited time, I decided to give these a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the denim, which is very stretchy and I really liked!
Unfortunately, the fit is very poor on me: there is not enough support around the hip area causing the jeans to sag. I constantly need to pull them up to there they should be, even after sizing down.
I wish there was an adjustable waist band (as you find in most maternity jeans) or at least belt loops to help keep the jeans in place and make them look even more like regular jeans.
If you do decide to give these a try, definately size down at least one size. Sizing is very generous on these.
Date published: 2019-03-14
Rated 3 out of
Great fit, itchy waistband
Love the fit of these jeans, I just wish the pregnancy waistband was more comfortable! It’s such a shame because the stretchy denim material is pretty comfortable elsewhere - it’s just the cheap, itchy black waistband. Would be amazing if they switched this for the soft cotton used for Uniqlo maternity leggings.
Date published: 2018-09-13