Maternity leggings pants with a ribbed, adjustable waist for a comfortable fit.
- Our popular leggings pants, now available in maternity wear.
- Ribbed waist made with soft fabric that's gentle on pregnant bellies.
- Adjustable waist expands to create the perfect fit.
- Superb stretch all over for relaxed comfort.
- Allows unrestricted movement in the knees and midsection whether standing or crouching.
- Comfort and fashion for when you're expecting.
Body: 58% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 15% Spandex/ Rib: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||Next working day
|Nominated Day Delivery
||Select Your Delivery Day
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
|Convenience Store Delivery
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN MATERNITY DENIM LEGGINGS TROUSERS
WOMEN MATERNITY DENIM LEGGINGS TROUSERS is rated
Rated 4 out of
Great! Very comfotable.
Had to go with one size down than usual, but it is very comfortable. Like the size adjustments.
Date published: 2018-05-10
Rated 3 out of
Sizing is off
I think there's a difference in Uniqlo legging sizing and Uniqlo legging pants sizing. I wear XL in regular legging but the XL maternity legging pants are way too baggy for me (I'm 5'2 and weight 165 pound) and 20 weeks pregnant when I bought them. If the thigh part fits...it'll be an easy fit to shorten the inseam. But it's too baggy on the top part that it's easier to try one size down instead of re-sewing the entire pair of pants :P It's unfortunate that the maternity clothes are not available in the stores nearby our home in San Francisco - I could not try them on before purchasing them online.
The quality of the material is good. Unless you have purchased their maternity clothes before...if not, you may want to buy your pre-pregnant size and also one size down from your pre-pregnant size to see which one fits best. Now the size L is out of stock so hopefully they will be restocked before my pregnancy is over. If not, I guess I'll try to look for the heat-tech legging with waist warmer to power thru the winter :)
Date published: 2017-12-12
Rated 5 out of
Denim Maternity leggings
I bought these denim maternity pants for my daughter, she was wary when I told her I was sending them, now absolutely delighted ! A relief to her expecting her second child to have a "go to" item that really works
Date published: 2017-12-11
Rated 5 out of
Amazing pants! Very soft and comfortable!
I usually wear pants size 26/27 depends on brand and first I ordered a size S but it was a little big in hip so I changed it for XS and it is perfect! And I also like that length enough long because I am tall 170 cm.
Date published: 2017-12-06