A beautiful silhouette. Full cut and striped pattern for an elegant style.
- Wrinkle-resistant even after washing for easy care.
- Cotton blend material is light and wrinkle-resistant.
- Discreet inner front placket ensures no see-through gaps between the buttons.
- Billowing circular silhouette fans out beautifully as you move.
- Waist made from stretch material for comfort and ease of movement.
- With convenient side pockets.
Shell: 56% Cotton, 41% Polyester, 3% Spandex/ Lining: 100% Polyester
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
|Next Day delivery
||Next working day
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
WOMEN FRONT BUTTONED CIRCLE SKIRT is rated
Rated 5 out of
Lovely design. Nice fabric. Very comfortable. I'm petite and the skirt could be shorter though.
Date published: 2019-05-17
Rated 5 out of
Lovely classic summer skirt
I bought this in the sale in a size S which is my normal size for Uniqlo, although I have a 28” waist this is elasticated at the back which gives you a bit of room. This is a lovely swingy feminine skirt with a lot of movement but not excess fabric and it nips in at the waist which gives a nice silhouette. The pockets show very very slightly ( this is a no no for me, I hate big white pockets showing through white fabric) but as it’s lined this isn’t an issue. I am 5’5” and this size hits at mid calf. A really nice skirt for summer, it’s fabric is a slightly glazed cotton so it’s dressier than a linen one would be.
Date published: 2019-05-15