High rise for a smooth, sleek midsection, with flattering rear contouring.
- Self-deodorization feature helps keep away troublesome odors.
- Absorbent, quick-drying material.
- Fabric with great rebound and power netting for attractive lines.
- Thin, light and comfortable shorts.
- Controls your midsection and shapes the hips.
- Wide tape at the waist creates a smooth waistline.
- Half-length inseam and seamless sides plus hemmed ends to stay invisible even under skinny-fit bottoms.
- Natural cotton crotch.
- Pairs with our matching colored bras.
Body: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex/ Waist: 60% Nylon, 40% Spandex/ Interlining: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN BODY SHAPER NON-LINED HALF LENGTH SHORTS
WOMEN BODY SHAPER NON-LINED HALF LENGTH SHORTS is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great shape wear
I bought these thinking they wouldn’t be as good as the much more expensive shape wear I have bought previously. I was amazed that they are actually just as good and at a fraction of the cost. They are comfortable yet have enough control to give me extra confidence in tighter fitting dresses. I’m a convert and will buy them again in the future.
Date published: 2019-05-18
Rated 5 out of
I bought these shorts to wear under skirts when I'm not wearing tights, they keep me warm and covered in cold summer days. I am a size 12-14 UK, bought both M and L, both fit, L is a little big, M is tighter, but not tight. They are both comfotable. I prefered the stlye from a few years ago better thought, they had lace top with kind of scallop egde instead of the current straight version. Please bring them back.
Date published: 2019-05-07
Rated 3 out of
Not what I expected
I think I wasted my money because I thought it’s a body shaper, turns out it’s a thin shorts. I can buy a same short with cheaper price.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 5 out of
Ex Elle this value
I think the crossover top is an improvement to an already good product
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 4 out of
Nice in general. It does make my belly flatter.
It is very nice in general, not too tight, won't feel uncomfortable. It does make my belly flatter after giving birth. However, it will be better if the waist park can be higher.
Date published: 2018-09-20