New AIRism from Alexander Wang. On-trend high-waisted design.
- A collaboration with popular designer Alexander Wang.
- Stay comfortable with quick-drying, anti-microbial/anti-odor, moisture-wicking, and Cool Touch technology.
- Soft, stretchy material.
- Crafted with innovative Santoni circular knitting machines for smooth, seamless sides.
- Stretchy knit material for easy movement.
- Ribbed waistband for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Leg line edged with fine stitches.
69% Nylon, 16% Cupro, 13% Spandex, 2% Cotton
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN ALEXANDER WANG AIRISM SEAMLESS BIKINI SHORTS
WOMEN ALEXANDER WANG AIRISM SEAMLESS BIKINI SHORTS is rated
Rated 1 out of
These are the worst knickers I have ever bought. No coverage and far too long. Really uncomfortable.
Date published: 2019-04-23
Rated 5 out of
It helps release my skin and is not too tight or too loose. It is comfortable to wear and able to help me to hold my stomach.
Date published: 2019-04-22
Rated 1 out of
Very little coverage, misleading photo
I bought these as they looked similar to last years ones. One of the phoyos appears to be a different type thats not available. This underwear provides little coverage front and back, and are very long (past belly button). They are nothing like the ones last year.
Date published: 2019-04-19