DRY technology keeps you feeling fresh all day long. Designed as a stylish layer.
· Comfortable features include DRY technology, Cool Touch, anti-microbial/anti-odor, and deodorizing.
· Stretch material is comfortable against the skin.
· UV Cut technology protects your skin from ultraviolet rays.
· UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) of 40 (15 is considered good).
· Smooth, dry feel to keep you comfortable in sweaty situations.
· Smooth texture means no visible lines.
· Deep neckline designed to stay hidden under an outer layer.
· An AIRism T-shirt made of opaque material for peace of mind.
· Great as comfortable innerwear or as a single layer with UV protection from damaging sun rays.
90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN AIRISM UV CUT SCOOP NECK LONG SLEEVED T-SHIRT
WOMEN AIRISM UV CUT SCOOP NECK LONG SLEEVED T-SHIRT is rated
Rated 3 out of
Sadly not for me....
"Sadly" because it's a perfectly decent tee-shirt and just right for layering as it's quite fine and lightweight which is what I wanted it for. Yes, it fitted me which I had expected it would as I had double sized up. But despite this, the lycra content made it cling too much and irritate my skin. The lycra is only modest (5% I think) in line with the majority of similar products. So buy if you are a typically shaped person who is happy to rub along together with it.
Date published: 2019-04-18
Rated 5 out of
Feels really good
Very light and easy to wear; great under jackets, cardigans, sweaters. Washes very well. It just feels lovely when you put it on!
Date published: 2019-04-04
Rated 3 out of
Thin, tight and short
Material is very nice- stretchy, smooth and thin. But as with all Uniqlo tops this is on the short side, wished they did longer line tops. Sizing is not quite right. Ordered in my usual size but find it is not flattering and highlights all lumps and bumps. Sizing up would mean the neck line would be too wide.
Date published: 2019-03-25
Rated 5 out of
Great layering piece
This is so light and a great fit I would buy this again
Date published: 2019-03-06
Rated 4 out of
When I opened the pack I didn’t like the material but once I tried it realised how lovely it is to wear. Love the scoop neck!
Date published: 2019-02-08