Lovely feel and invisible seamless design. Feminine design with lace trim.
- Designed with AIRism comfort features.
- Seamless construction with cut-off fabric edges and lace trim.
- AIRism fabric with a silky smooth texture.
- Light, form-hugging material.
- Stylish design features soft, flat lace trim on the sides.
- Flat design stays invisible underneath bottoms.
- Crotch section made of cotton.
- Pairs with our matching colored bras.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept any returns for innerwear or underwear whose original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed.
Body: 71% Nylon, 29% Spandex/ Lace: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN AIRISM ULTRA SEAMLESS LACE HIPHUGGER BRIEFS
WOMEN AIRISM ULTRA SEAMLESS LACE HIPHUGGER BRIEFS is rated
Rated 5 out of
Best knickers I ever bought
I ordered one online a few months ago just to try the style and change almost all my underwear for different versions of these since then. They are the most comfortable, good looking, indestructible and literally invisible knickers I have ever had. So sad though that the high waist version has been discontinued recently as it does a fantastic job under a pencil skirt.
Date published: 2019-05-11
Rated 1 out of
Sadly all the material that covers your bum slides right in to it as soon as you walk. No fun at all.
Date published: 2019-04-19
Rated 5 out of
Lovely textile worth my purchase
First I was quite reluctant to buy underwears at Uniqlo, but decided to give it a try.
The textile is great, you wouldn't even feel it. It fits with my bode shape pretty well as well. No regrets in buying it and I would recommend it.
Date published: 2019-04-11
Rated 5 out of
These give a nice smooth line under trousers. They wash well, dry fast and are very comfy, although the sizing is odd - I'm size 10/12 in jeans, but need a size large in these. I'm happy to have been able to order them online, since the stock of knickers in my nearest store is jumbled, packed tight, at a low level and awkward to sort through. UniQlo, please consider not packing individual smalls in zip-lock plastic bags with plastic hanging hooks.
Date published: 2019-01-30