Underarm pads prevent sweat stains. High-backed design effectively absorbs sweat.
- Comfort features include moisture-wicking, DRY technology, heat-release, Cool Touch, anti-microbial/anti-odor, and deodorizing.
- Stretch material is comfortable against the skin.
- Smooth, dry feel for lasting comfort even in sweaty situations.
- The softener used for the finish is now more durable, ensuring it stays smooth even with repeated washing.
- Smooth texture means no visible lines.
- Neckline design is higher in the back to effectively absorb sweat.
- Deep neckline stays hidden even under a low-cut outer layer.
- Fitted underarm pads prevent sweat stains.
- Shoulder strap adjusters ensure a perfect fit.
- Pads can also be tucked inside to wear as a regular camisole.
Body: 59% Nylon, 31% Cupro, 10% Spandex/ Mesh: 100% Polyester
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
Add to Bag
WOMEN AIRISM PADDED V NECK CAMISOLE TOP
WOMEN AIRISM PADDED V NECK CAMISOLE TOP is rated
Rated 4 out of
Great for summer!
The 'padded' area is slightly awkward when putting on this camisole as it will need some adjusting to put it in-place. But once that's all set, its very comfortable! I don't even 'feel' the extra material during the day.
Just like most Uniqlo camisoles, they're quite fitting. I'm a size 8, chose S, and it sticks to the skin. If you don't like that aspect and want a looser camisole, go a size up.
Date published: 2019-05-04