AIRism in the bra cups keeps you dry. More breathable for greater comfort.
- Comfort features include moisture-wicking, DRY technology, heat-release, Cool Touch, anti-microbial/anti-odor, and deodorizing.
- Stretch material is comfortable against the skin.
- Smooth, dry feel for lasting comfort even in sweaty situations.
- The softener used for the finish is now more durable, ensuring it stays smooth even with repeated washing.
- Smooth texture means no visible lines.
- Soft bra cups shape an attractive, natural bustline.
- Newly updated with smoother fabric inside the cups.
- Breathable cups keep you dry and comfortable.
- Shoulder strap adjusters ensure a perfect fit.
Shell, Lining: 59% Polyester, 31% Cupro, 10% Spandex/ Cup: 100% Polyester
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
WOMEN AIRISM HEATHER CAMISOLE BRA TOP is rated
Rated 3 out of
Artificial Cup Shape
I didn’t like the cup shape....unnatural.... as too pronounced. I also found the bottom of the bra section didn’t pull down enough to a comfortable level.
On a plus I liked the colour and the fabric very much.... so very disappointed about the cup as the camisole part of this item was a very good fit.
Date published: 2019-05-10
Rated 4 out of
Great althernative to normal bras
Thais is my second bratop from Uniqlo and I'm very happy with this solution instead of an ordinary bra, it's very comfortable and I wear it every day whole day, even to my yoga classes. The fabric is a bit too "plastic" to my taste, I think it could be a little thinner or softer.
Date published: 2019-02-06