A classic-looking cardigan made with a chunky wool knit.
- A collection that brings innovation to basic clothing, direct from our Paris design team led by Christophe Lemaire.
- Thick wool is felted, giving it a special texture.
- Made with a garter stitch, giving it a chunkier look.
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||3 - 5 Working Days
||1 - 2 Working Days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
|Convenience Store Delivery
||1 - 2 Working Days
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
MEN UNIQLO U WOOL V NECK LONG SLEEVED CARDIGAN is rated
Rated 5 out of
Love this cardigan!
I purchased this when the collection first launched and am very happy with it.
The wool has an interesting texture when compared with the merino wool versions that Uniqlo offer.
The styling is slightly retro with deeper armholes and a wider hem, giving it a 50s/60s look.
A great addition to my winter wardrobe.
Date published: 2018-10-25
Rated 1 out of
odd fit, too short and strange armpit/sleeve shape
I own several uniqlo sweaters and cardigans (all size M) this is the first time I'm not happy with a uniqlo cardigan.
The color is superb, material is very good, to see laying flat on a table it's a very good looking cardigan... but once worn it's odd to see and uncomfortable to wear. The problem is the shortness of the cardigan and the shape of the sleeves: sleeves are too big in the upper part (between shoulder and elbow) and are attached too low on the torso, it's almost impossible to raise your arms (even a little bit) without raising the entire garment above your waist (navel out!) and the fit is uncomfortable in general! The armpit point (seam between the torso and the sleeve) is really too low, maybe it has been made this way to mimic a "vintage fit" , don't know, but the result is awful, it's so uncomfortable to move your arms, almost impossible. It's not a matter of size (medium is the right size for me) it's a matter of shape/design. Not happy with it at all, I'll not return it just because shipping would cost me half the price of the garment itself.
Date published: 2018-10-08