Our carefree mesh belt is super stretchy, for a gently snug fit.
- Made from bonded leather with an elastic interior for added stretch.
- Mesh construction lets you create the perfect fit.
- Superb stretch means comfort in any position or movement.
- Broken-in texture for a stylish look.
- Simple design goes with anything from neat chinos to casual denim.
Panel: Bonded Material/ End: Leather/ Elastic Part: 100% Nylon
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||Next working day
|Nominated Day Delivery
||Select Your Delivery Day
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
|Convenience Store Delivery
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
MEN Leather Stretch Mesh Belt is rated
Rated 5 out of
I previously had the fabric version which is perfect with shorts etc so I got this one for wearing with jeans and smarter trousers. It is obviosly a bit stiffer at first but the leather is decent quality and softens up quickly. Would recommend.
Date published: 2018-04-14
Rated 3 out of
Decent everyday belt that pretty much goes with everything - Jeans, chinos, some smart trousers.. The buckle isn't shiney or flash and the leather feels nice enough for the price. Had to knock off a couple of stars because 1) There is a flaw where the stitched leather ends will catch each other when removing the belt, which will soon cause them to curve up and become even worse over time. 2) A bit lazy not making a Small size to match the 29" bottoms you sell as there can be a lot of excess length if you tighten up.
Date published: 2017-04-16