Distinctive clean and shiny look! Our premium genuine Italian leather belt.
- Made with leather showcasing the history and tradition of Italian leathermaker Volpi.
- Vegetable tanning gives it a deeper character as it is broken in.
- Oiled and milled to add a distinctive supple texture.
- A great option for casual styles.
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||Next working day
|Nominated Day Delivery
||Select Your Delivery Day
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
|Convenience Store Delivery
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
MEN Italian Oiled Leather Belt is rated
Rated 1 out of
Very Disappointed !
I got the belt delivered with other apparel today. The belt came with multiple dents and two long cuts on the surface of the leather (outside). If I am not too busy right now or if I am anywhere near to a Uniqlo Store, I would not hesitate for a second to return this item. I had huge expectation for Uniqlo's online service, however, a big disappointment. I spent money for new belt and this is what I received. I will never shop at Uniqlo again.
my order number is below
Date published: 2017-12-14
Rated 5 out of
A good example of where paying a little more is well worth it. Nice thickness of leather, classic finish and a good width for Jeans, Chinos and more formal trousers. Just be careful to check the size. I am 34" waist and went for Medium which was too small. The website dimensions are correct though and it was my mistake
Date published: 2017-09-06