Comfortable and flattering ankle-length pants in an elegant wool-like material.
- The wool-like material features Easy Care processing, making the pants wrinkle-resistant even after washing.
- Added stretch for comfort.
- On-seam side pockets stay neatly closed when not in use.
- Convenient coin pocket inside the front pocket.
Body: 69% Polyester, 29% Rayon, 2% Spandex/ [Elastic Part] Face: 67% Polyester, 20% Spandex, 13% Rayon/ Back: 56% Nylon, 37% Polyester, 7% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
|Next Day delivery
||Next working day
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
MEN EZY ANKLE LENGTH TROUSERS is rated
Rated 3 out of
Good fit and okay material
Decent quality trousers, however not as good as previous iterations, seems a bit thinner and more plasticky. Fits tts but a bit smaller than previous ones with the updated having a lot better fit.
Date published: 2019-05-14
Rated 5 out of
Comfy and professional looking
Looks like suit trousers but are 100x more comfy. Get loads of compliments on them. Absolutely love them!
Date published: 2019-03-02
Rated 4 out of
Great trousers as always - this is my 4th pair of similar style, although they’re still a little longer than I’d like for ‘ankle length’
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 4 out of
Excellent WARNING not warm pants
Excellent pants however on site they are under the warm category: they are lightweight and not winter pants!
Date published: 2018-12-19