AIRism mesh feels cool against your skin. Deep V-neck stays invisible.
· Comfort features include DRY technology, Cool Touch, anti-microbial/anti-odor, and deodorizing.
· Stretchy, breathable material helps you feel cool.
· Mesh fabric keeps you feeling fresh even in sweaty situations.
· Deep V-neck stays hidden even under an unbuttoned shirt collar.
· Twice the breathability of regular AIRism, ideal for extreme heat.
· Newly updated with heather colors and print designs great for sporty scenarios.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept any returns for innerwear or underwear whose original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed.
94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 working days
||1 - 2 working days
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
MEN AIRISM MESH V NECK SLEEVELESS VEST is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great for holiday
These feel like you’re not wearing anything. I got sunburnt on holiday and covered up with this vest. It was so light it did not irritate my skin at all!
Date published: 2019-06-24
Rated 5 out of
Thin, light, keeps you dry
AIRism vests are very thin and are made from a fabric that wicks moisture aware from your skin which really does help keep you dry. I wear these vests in the winter as an extra layer to keep me warm, and also in the summer to keep me cool. The V Neck design makes the best invisible under a polo or collared shirt.
Date published: 2019-05-30