Our HEATTECH tights wrap your child in gentle warmth.
- Cold-weather comfort features include bio-warming, insulating, and stretch.
- Also excellent for layered looks.
54% Polyester, 39% Rayon, 7% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Click here for more information on delivery options
Delivery Lead Time
Cost of delivery
||2 - 4 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||Next working day
|Nominated Day Delivery
||Select Your Delivery Day
|Click & Collect
||Order by midnight - collect the next day
|Convenience Store Delivery
||Next working day
• Easy and free returns available via Collect+ and Hermes ParcelShop, within 28 days of purchase.
• Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
• For more information about our Return Policies, please read our FAQs: https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/company/faq/returns
BABIES TODDLER HEATTECH LONG TIGHTS is rated
Rated 4 out of
Comfy, but thin
Got the 12-18M(80) size for my 14mo daughter (31"/20lbs), they are a little long, but I prefer that so it's easier to tuck into socks. Very soft, stretchy and comfy, but it was a lot thinner than I expected so I'm not sure how warm they are on their own. I was hoping she would be able to wear them as leggings. When it's above freezing, I put a longer sweater to cover her bum plus longer socks, but around or below freezing will need a second layer of pants.
Date published: 2017-12-19
Rated 2 out of
Was hoping they'd last a bit longer....
These started to pill after the first wear, so I was a bit disappointed as I've owned Uniqlo Heatteck products before and they've lasted years. Since toddlers are crawling, perhaps they could be made a little bit studier? But on the plus side, they are a great additional layer and do keep the baby fairly warm on cold days.
Date published: 2017-12-12