UNIQLO TATE LATES
On the last Friday of every month, Tate Modern will host a vibrant mix of art, music, talks, workshops and food and drink. You can expect the best emerging and established DJs selected by NTS Radio, world-class exhibitions, pop-up talks and discussions about art, workshops and activities to get involved in plus some great food and drink offers.
Join us on Friday March 31st for March Uniqlo Tate Lates at Tate Modern. This month we celebrate Robert Rauschenberg; we explore the many themes and techniques of the modern American master, from pop-art collage to experimental sound, performance and much more. There are also activities such as PechaKucha, Knit & Natter, What I See and What I know. You'll find emerging and established DJs selected by NTS Radio, alongside world-class exhibitions, pop-up talks, playful artistic activations and hands-on activities and workshops. Or simply enjoy the space, the music, the views and the delicious food and drink offers.
Uniqlo Tate Lates are free and open to all.
Stay up to date with all things Uniqlo and Tate and get a chance to win tickets to their latest exhibitions, or a private tour by a Tate art expert at a Uniqlo Tate Late, enter your email here:
UNIQLO AND TATE MODERN
Tate Modern is one of the world’s leading arts institutions and at Uniqlo our designers, too, are guided by innovation, imagination and accessibility – something we call the LifeWear philosophy. Whether it’s taking a simple shirt and gently discovering ways to improve it, or finding a new material that allows for greater fit and comfort, we’ve always believed that creativity is the key to making things better, for everyone.
Terms & Conditions
Open to UK residents, 18+ only. Promotion opens 08:00 10.06.2016, closes 23:59 30.06.2016. The lucky winner will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Georgia O’Keeffe exhibition. No purchase necessary. Normal exclusions regarding eligibility apply. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the full terms and conditions.
By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and all entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Uniqlo Europe Ltd, 1 Kingsway, 6th Floor, London, WC2B 6AN
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary, participant must have internet access.
- Promotional Period: Opens on 08:00 10.06.2016, closes 23:59 30.06.2016. All entries received after this date will not be included in the promotion.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the promotion, participants visit www.uniqlo.com/uk/tate where they will be asked to submit their title, name and email address
- One entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Any subsequent entries will be discarded. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices. No bulk entries. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Prize: The lucky winner will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Georgia O’Keeffe exhibition between 06.07.2016 to 30.10.2016.
Prize Terms & Conditions
- Winner Selection: winners will be selected on 04.07.2016 and contacted the same day. The winners will be selected randomly by a computer process that produces a verifiably random result from those valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified by email and will be given instructions on how they will receive their prize
- If a winning participant has not contacted the Promoter by 17:00 on Friday 15th July 2016 to claim their prize, their right to the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the winners’ transport to and from the event.
- The exhibition ticket is valid for the dates stated
- There is no re-admission to the exhibition or event
- Tickets may not be resold or exchanged, nor money refunded
- Tate reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit
- Visitors must not touch the works of art on display
- Visitors must deposit large items in the cloakroom
- By attending this event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to Tate’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film
Our Right to Use Information About You
- Any personal information provided by participants will be collected, stored and processed by the Promoter strictly under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes unless you have opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoter or agreed to its use for any other purpose. If you would like to stop receiving messages from the Promoter, use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from us.
- Other than its agencies and third party suppliers who are contracted to administer the promotion, the Promoter will not pass participants’ details on to any third party. Your information will only ever be used to send you what you ask us to send you.
- The Promoter and its agents reserve the right not to consider, and to exclude, any entry they deem, in their sole, subjective determination, to be inappropriate and/or not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winner or to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the date of the promotion close date and within a year of this date.
- The winner’s information will be used and shared for the purpose of providing the prizes only.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Participants in the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- This promotion is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.