New KAWS artbook and T-shirts launching exclusively at Uniqlo
Friday, September 8th.
From September 8th Friday Uniqlo proudly presents the World’s Premiere of KAWS newest artbook (Publisher: Phaidon).
Launching Together: UT exclusive collection featuring original artwork designed in conjunction with KAWS art book release.
FLAGSHIP STORE TAKEOVER
Check out KAWS' takeover of UNIQLO flagship stores.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Special Present 1
Exclusive KAWS stickers
Enjoy an exclusive KAWS sticker with every purchase of 2 eligible items.
Hurry! Stickers are limited to 3 unique designs.
* Sticker designs are distributed at random.
* Limited quantity available in-store and online. While stocks last.
* Limited to THREE (3) free novelty per order.
* Please note that in some instances, we may distribute numbered tickets in advance for the special gift.
* Eligible items include any item from the KAWS UT collection and KAWS Art Book.
ARTBOOK KAWS EDITION
Ultimate compendium of the artist KAWS.
ART BOOK, Contemporary Artist Series: KAWS' will be available exclusively at Phaidon and UNIQLO from September 8-22, 2023.
*Art Book is limited to one purchase per customer.
*The Art Book is available in all UNIQLO stores except: Aman Central (Kedah), AEON Kota Bharu (Kelantan), KTCC (Terengganu), Rawang (Selangor).
*The general release outside of Uniqlo will commence at a later date. For more details please refer to Phaidon Press’s official website.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Special Present 2
Exclusive Shoulder Bag
Get a shoulder bag with a purchase of the ARTBOOK.
* Art Book is limited to one purchase per customer.
* Art Books and shoulder bags are available in limited quantities. While stocks last.
* Please note that in some instances, we may distribute numbered tickets in advance for the giveaway.
* The shoulder bag is limited to only 15,000 units worldwide.
T-shirt (All 3 types)
KAWS engages audiences beyond the museums and galleries in which he regularly exhibits. Over the last two decades KAWS has built a successful career with work that consistently shows his formal agility as an artist, as well as his underlying wit, irreverence, and affection for our times.
You May Also Like