The World’s Biggest Drawing Club is back!
The club that started with Jason’s simple wish for everyone to enjoy drawing is back at UNIQLO. Let’s all share in the fun of creating art with the World’s Biggest Drawing Club!
Join the fun
Jan 8, 2021 - Feb 21, 2021
How to Join
Using a pen and paper, draw anything that comes to mind, from your everyday life to your favorite things.
For inspiration, check out some of Jason’s drawings.
2Share your work on social media
Post on Instagram and Twitter using #WorldsBiggestDrawingClub
Drawings from around the world!
Check out everyone’s drawing here!
This “Jason Polan “World's Biggest Art Club” Campaign Terms and Conditions” (the “TOC”) provides terms and conditions for “Jason Polan “World’s Biggest Drawing Club” Campaign” (the "Campaign") held by UNIQLO CO., LTD. (“us”, “we” or “our” or “UNIQLO”) in memories of Mr. Jason Polan, his arts and activities, from January 8, 2021 until February 21, 2021 (the “Campaign Term”).
By uploading and posting image data of your illustration and/or drawing created by you on Instagram or Twitter (“Social Media”) in accordance with the terms and conditions in this TOC, you are hereby deemed to understand and agree to this TOC.
1. Campaign Overview
- 1. About the Campaign
- Participation: By uploading and posting image data of your illustration and/or drawing created by yourself (the “Image(s)”) with hashtag “#worldsbiggestdrawingclub”.
- Campaign Term: January 8, 2021 0:00 (JST) until February 21, 2021 23:59 (JST)
- Image(s): Your Image(s) may appear in website and social media or email newsletter of us and/or our affiliates (any corporation or other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control of FAST RETAILING CO., LTD., hereinafter “Affiliates”) in accordance with Section 3 of this TOU.
- Territory: regions where UNIQLO-branded stores are available (*except for Germany)
- We will not give or pay any consideration, prize or gift to you in respect to this Campaign.
2. Eligibility and Participation Terms
- 1. To be eligible to participate in this Campaign, you must:
- (1) agree to the terms of this TOC;
- (2) be 20 years of age (or, the age of majority in the country/region where you reside, if that is more than 20) or older at the time you upload and post your Image(s);
- (3) satisfy all the conditions specified in Section 1 and 2 of this TOC;
- (4) have an account on the Social Media (“Social Media Account”); and
- (5) agree to our use of your Image(s) uploaded and posted in accordance with terms and conditions of this Campaign as provided in this TOC.
- 2. You represent, warrant, covenant and confirm to us that:
- (1) you are 20 years of age (or the age of majority in the country/region where you reside, if that is more than 20) or older at the time you upload and post your Image(s);
- (2) you own the Image and there are no other entities or persons with ownership claiming over it and has the full authority and power to grant license to us and our Affiliates as provided in Section 2 of this TOU;
- (3) your Image does not contain any intellectual property rights of others;
- (4) your Image does not contain personally identifiable information of you or others;
- (5) your Image does not contain any violent, discriminatory or pornographic content or any other inappropriate content;
- (6) your Image does not contain any unlawful content or content encouraging unlawful act;
- (7) your Image does not contain any defamatory content or content disparage reputation of others;
- (8) you comply and use the Social Media in accordance with any of the terms, guidelines and/or policies of Social Media at your own responsibility; and
- (9) you do not commit any act in violation of laws and regulations, public order and morality, or any other act that we deem inappropriate.
3. Your License to Us and Our Affiliates
- 1. By uploading and posting the Image to your Social Media Account in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Section 1 and 2 above, you represent and warrant that you own the Image and there are no other entities or persons with ownership claiming over it. You grant us and our Affiliates a non-exclusive and non-revocable commercial right to reproduce, display, publish, and distribute the Image(s) on websites and social media, and email newsletter, either through our own services or services provided by third parties, throughout the world in any medium now known or later developed and without any compensation, restriction or limitation. You agree that your Image may be used by us and our Affiliates (either alone or in conjunction with captions, films, artwork or other images) and that us and our Affiliates may alter your Image and make derivative works.
- 2. You acknowledge and agree that the credit (including providing link back to your Social Media Account) to your Image is not mandatory and your permission for us to use your Image is not contingent upon such credit being given.
- 3. You waive any right to inspect and/or approve the finished work incorporating the Image or the advertising copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use of which said finished work may be applied. Further, you waive any claims to royalties with regards to your image or our finished work.
4. Usage of your personal information
- 1. We and our Affiliates will collect your personal information with the purpose of giving you credit for your Image and providing a link back to your Social Media Account during the Campaign.
5. Other Terms
- 1. We may, if deemed necessary, revise the terms and conditions of the Campaign and this TOU, in whole or in part, at our discretion without prior notice to you. The revision shall become effective upon the update of the TOC on this website.
- 2. We may, if deemed necessary, exclude the Image from the Campaign without prior notice to you at any time.
- 3. We shall be entitled to suspend or suspend the Campaign under unavoidable and compelling circumstances.
- 4. We are not obligated to provide any warranties (including, but not limited to, implied warranties of the safety, accuracy, usefulness and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to this campaign.
- 5. We assume no responsibility for the following:
- (1) Damage to the Subscriber or any third party caused by any change to this Agreement, exclusion of the Image from the Campaign, or suspension, delay, suspension, or termination of the Campaign or the Site;
- (2) Damage incurred by the applicant as a result of the applicant's determination that the applicant is in violation of the Code and taking such measures as we deem necessary; and
- (3) Damage to the applicant or a third party caused by participation in the Campaign, use of the Site, etc.
- 6. In the event of any breach by us of our undertakings or obligations in these TOU, your sole remedy shall be for damages (if any) directly and actually suffered by subject to this Section 4 and you shall in no event be entitled to rescind your agreement of this TOU or to any injunctive or other equitable relief.
- 7. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any economic losses, special, indirect or consequential losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with this Campaign or this TOU.
6. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede and cancel any and all prior agreements between you and us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 1. This Term shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without reference to principles of conflicts of laws.
- 2. In case of any disputes or controversies arising out of or in connection with this Terms which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be settled and resolved as follows:
- (1) If you reside in Japan, any disputes arising from these Terms shall be settled and referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court of Japan.
- (2) If you reside outside Japan, any disputes or controversies arising from the Campaign shall be settled by arbitration in Tokyo, Japan, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. The award thereof shall be final and binding upon the parties hereto.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any term of the Term shall not in any way affect, impair or invalidate any other term, and all other terms of this Term shall remain in full force and effect.
The official language of the TOC is Japanese. Any translation is for reference purposes. Should there be any conflicting or discrepancy between Japanese original and a translation, the interpretation of the Japanese language shall prevail and apply.
Inquiries about this Campaign
- *Instagram is a trademark of Instagram in the United States and elsewhere.
- *Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other regions.
- *This campaign has no relation with Instagram or Twitter.