Comfort with a sleek silhouette. Innovative, relaxed pants with a comfortable feel.
- Stretch twill material with a unique appearance.
- Excellent stretch with a 20% expansion rate and 70% rebound rate for relaxed comfort.
- Lightweight cotton twill material.
- Roomy in the hips and waist for easy movement, tapered towards the hems for a sleek look.
- Designed to be the perfect length without hemming.
- Elastic drawstring waist for a snug fit without a belt.
- The drawstring can be tucked inside to wear them with a belt.
- New easy-waist pants that combine relaxation and comfort, perfect for the modern era.
- Loose fit with a sleek-looking tapered cut.
98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
European Shipping Options
Delivery lead times and shipping charges will vary by country. Please click on the link below to see the delivery information by country.
Click here to view full delivery information.
We hope you’re happy with your items, but just in case you’re not, you can return your purchase to UNIQLO within 30 days.
Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
Click here for full information on our returns policy.
MEN RELAXED FIT TROUSERS is rated
Rated 4 out of
Way too short! Which came out fine!
First of all, i’m a tall skinny guy so, L is fine in the waist. Didn’t try them cause I was in a hurry. Tried them at home a they where really short! Turned the up two times and now they are comfy ankle length trousers, ready for summer. Great to work in. Super comfy! Happiest accident in a while since I’m wearing my pants a little short since forever.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Rated 2 out of
I had to return this item for two reasons: First, it was too big compared to the same (Large) size that I use to order from Uniqlo as well;
Second, it was very thin for the current winter time. They are more summer trousers!
Date published: 2019-01-05