- Made from rare selvedge denim that can only be produced on old-fashioned shuttle looms.
- They acquire a deep character the more they are worn, so you can break them in just how you like!
- Typically stiff selvedge denim is woven with narrower weft threads and less starch added to create a softer feel.
- Faithfully recreated traditional jeans design details include 2-color stitching and a copper-colored button.
- A balanced regular-fit cut makes these the obvious choice for jeans.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
Delivery lead times and shipping charges will vary by country. Please click on the link below to see the delivery information by country.
Click here to view full delivery information.
Please note that we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear which are not in their original packaging due to hygiene reasons.
If you wish to return swimwear, please do ensure the plastic sticker is still attached. We will not be able to process your returns if this has been removed.
Click here for full information on our returns policy.