TERMS & CONDITIONS
Event invite are all plus one so one invitation entitles two people to enter each event. You can apply for as many events as you like and invitations are issued strictly on a first come first served basis. You will be issued with your invite no longer than 48 hours before the event taking place that you have applied for. If you have any troubles or concerns regarding your application to an event please contact email@example.com. Your invite will be issue to you by email only so please ensure you have a registered email account in order to qualify for entry. You must bring your invite with you to the event in order to gain entry.
TERMS & CONDITIONS for UT-POP-UP! / UT camera competition
- You will need to have a valid Twitter account to enter the competition.
- You will need to have a device that is compatible with the UT camera application. Please visit the iTunes app store or the Google play store for more details.
- There will be one prize that consists of 2 VIP tickets to this years Lovebox festival for full ticket details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will have 48 hours to claim the prize or it will be forfeit and another winner picked.
- The winner will either be notified by e-mail or via Twitter DM.
- For a chance to win you must be wearing a T-shirt from our Spring / Summer 2013 UT collection and must reference the following via Twitter: #UT_LDN @UNIQLO_UK.
- Competition closes at midnight on Friday 31st May 2013.
- You must be following @UNIQLO_UK on Twitter to be able to enter.
- Winner will be picked at random as a number from the total amount of entries received from the 15th April - 31st May midnight on the 7th June 2013.
- UNIQLO’s decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- UNIQLO reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 16 years of age or over. These terms and conditions are for UK residents. The competition is not open to employees of the Fast retailing group their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the competition you confirm that you have this consent.
- UNIQLO UK Ltd does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- You will retain the rights of ownership in your entry. However, in consideration of Uniqlo providing the Competition you will grant UNIQLO a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your entry in any of Uniqlo’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of UNIQLO and will not be returned.
- The prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. UNIQLO reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, each winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as UNIQLO may require and agrees to UNIQLO using their details to announce each winner.