A selection of luxurious pure cashmere sweaters & cardigans.
Available in an array of colours.
The softness of cashmere adds a touch of magic to cotton.
Silky smooth sweaters made from blended, rare cashmere. We blended fine-quality cotton with cashmere, known as the "Jewel of Fibers", so you can enjoy the unique texture and luster of cashmere in a casual way.
The softness, breathability and warmth of cashmere is beyond compare. Cashmere sweaters are continually regarded as one of the fundamental investment garments that never go out of style. Beautifully realised in a selection of cuts ranging from V-necks and crew necks, extended to tunics and dresses for women; Fitted to flatter the body in both masculine and feminine forms. Quietly luxurious, supremely stylish, and above all, a discreet pleasure for the wearer.
The UNIQLO cashmere range is available in up to 20 rich colours, ranging from vivid primaries to subdue pastels.
CARING FOR YOUR CASHMERE
1. Leave at least 2 to 3 days in between when you wear your cashmere garment.
2. Over time you may find that your cashmere garment will develop fray hairs or threads. If this does occur, do not pull them, as you run the risk of pulling threads unravelling the yarn. Use soft scissors to cut them off.
3. Use a soft fabric brush to care for your cashmere. Ensuring all of the fibres are brushed in the same direction will help maintain lustre and appearance.
4. After each wear, hang your cashmere garment in a well-ventilated space. Avoid using hard wire hangers, as these can leave marks in the fabric.
5. When you place your cashmere garment in your wardrobe or drawer, ensure these spaces have good air circulation to keep your cashmere fresh and free from damp or moisture.