UNIQLO has put in place a Fellowship Program for Japanese students accepted at the Harvard Business School (HBS).
The Scholarship is 200,000 US dollars, covering the 2-year course of study and will be paid to Japanese students studying abroad.
In addition, an opportunity to participate in Fast Retailing’s internship program is offered during the period of your study abroad.
Through the experience of learning with excellent students gathered from all over the world, we hope you will develop an entrepreneurial spirit and global perspective that will allow you to grow to become a next generation leader.
2019 Application Requirements
- Number of Recipients
- $200,000 per recipient (in two years)
- Eligible Applicants
- Japanese nationals not receiving any sponsorship, who have been accepted at Harvard Business School for the school year starting from September 2019
- Application Process
- The following documents must be received by e-mail by the application deadline
- - Resume (Free Format)
- - Application (Specified Format*)
*[How to obtain application form]FRGfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact below to request the application form
- - Subject: HBS Fellowship Program /Application Form Request
- - Required Information: Name/Occupation/Contact phone number/Contact E-mail address
- March 25, 2019 12:00PM in Japan time
- Send to
- Fellowship Program Manager, Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- Document screening
- End of March to Early April 2019 (TBD)
- Interview screening
- April 10, 2019 (TBD)
*All interviews are scheduled to take place at the Tokyo headquarter(Roppongi) of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- Final decision
- By the End of April 2019 (TBD)
2019 Selection Schedule :
Final interviews will be conducted by Hirotaka Takeuchi (Harvard Business School Professor) and Tadashi Yanai (Fast Retailing Chairman, President and CEO).